Xan-Force- (Liquid Xanthan Gel)
Xan-Force – L is a high purity xanthan gum biopolymer suspended in environmentally friendly synthetic oil.
Xan-Force – L is a high purity xanthan gum biopolymer suspended in environmentally friendly synthetic oil. Xan-Force – L is used in a variety of oilfield applications including rheology modification, friction reduction, and coiled tubing operations. Xan-Force is an alternative to ForceGel.
Xan-Force – L can be mixed into most types of water-based fluids for rheology modification, improved hole cleaning and solids suspension. Application rates will vary depending on conditions.
- More rapidly dispersible than anhydrous xanthan.
- Is ideal for work-over and completion fluids.
- Ideal for friction reduction in coiled tubing applications.
- Useful over a wide pH range.
Typical Chemical Specification and Properties:
Physical Appearance: Thick Tan Liquid
Specific Gravity: 1.03
Flash Point: 270°C
Review all product specifications and MSDS information prior to product application.
Store Xan-Force – L in a well-ventilated area.
Xan-Force – L is available in 5 gallon pails, 55 gallon drums and 275 gallon totes.
- For more information or to order, please contact us.